Quick Fix: CS GO Missing Crosshair
Quick Fix: CS GO Missing Crosshair. Are you missing your crosshair in Counter Strike Global Offensive (CS:GO)? You may have inadvertently deleted your CSGO crosshair by accident. It may had likely been changed when you tweaked the opacity of your crosshair,
Tip: For starters, crosshair is the target point that you use to point, aim and shoot your opponents in a First Person Shooter (FPS).
The CSGO Crosshair Fix
- Bring up your console while in-game using the ~ key. Type-in any of the following commands then hit enter to activate the desired effect in your crosshair. Test if any of these work out for you.
- If by any chance the steps above didn’t work for you, (which is remotely impossible) your CFG file maybe corrupted so go to the following Steam folder
- . Next, type-in these codes in your config.cfg file then save. Tip: Make sure there are no double entries.
“Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ Counter-Strike:Global Offensive \ CSGO \ CFG”
- Your other option is to go to the Steam Workshop then download and follow the instructions on how to use the crashz’ Crosshair Generator
posted March 16, 2018 by THE11thROCK for TeraBlitz.com
TeraBlitz Steam Header Custom Grid Gloss Pack Download
- How to batch rename files with Windows PowerShell command script
- How to redirect or force websites from HTTP to HTTPS via .htaccess
- How to bulk delete WordPress posts in a category via SQL
- Ultimate PUBG survival manual with tips, tricks and secrets
- How to change the WordPress Administrator User ID
- Quick Fix: Remove or Hide CS GO Steam Player Profile Picture or Avatar
- Google Hangouts Chat Easter Eggs Cheat Sheet 2018
- Freeware Review: QTTabBar